Blackwell's offers an individually tailored service for books, mapping and specialist publications that help you manage your organisation. Working with companies from multinationals to small businesses we help buyers choose the right publications and products. We also provide efficiency saving services such as e-procurement in combination with our shop based business centres providing in-store consultancy and help.
Customer sectors we serve include:
Multinational corporations, UK PLCs, SMEs, Architects, Solicitors, Accountants, Engineers, Construction companies, Universities, Further Education Colleges, Schools, NHS, Central Government departments, Local Government.
If you buy for business or you are a public sector buyer - such as a government or academic institution - you will be interested in our account services. We have years of expert experience in book supply to both the public and private sectors, with 1000's of customers already benefiting from our service.
- Accounts are free to open
- No minimum order requirement
- Your own dedicated, experienced account manager
- Free book sourcing, out of print and quote service
- E-Procurement services and E-Book supply
- Library management and shelf-ready library servicing
- Online access to over 7 million titles
To set up an account you will need to download our application form and send to your nearest business centre.
Specialist Digital Mapping Services
Order online for immediate downloadable maps for planning applications or larger projects
- A4 Plans 1:1250 standard which is perfect for planning applications
- DXF and DWG Data Site specific digital mapping for CAD systems
- Aerial Photography in a range of formats
- Historic Maps site specific A3, all available dates from the 1800?s to the present
- Height data, environmental reports and customised mapping.
Find out more about our digital mapping services
This Month's Important Publications
Our Leeds Business Centre would like to recommend the following collection of titles that are either extremely topical or soon to be published. Either way we see them as absolute must haves and they will all be great additions to any library.