"I tried Blackwell's after my local council stopped selling planning application maps. I regularly need to buy 1:1250 plans and your service is very fast and with the cheapest prices I've found.
A very helpful and friendly service. Thanks!" - Owen Dingle
Planning Application Maps
Our Planning Application Maps are specifically designed and approved to fulfil local authority planning application guidelines and we provide a very fast and low-cost service. They can be centred on any address or location in the UK and Northern Ireland and are available as PDF via email, download or paper copies.
Easy 6 Step Guide to Create & Download Planning Application PDF (500k)
Prices start from £9.99
- Planning applications of all kinds
- Land Registry Searches
- Boundary Disputes
- Gas or electricity installations
- Legal services
How to purchase your Planning Application maps
- To create your map and buy online, please use our 6 step guide to Planning application maps. Then click on Buy Now to download your map in minutes.
- We'd be happy to create your map for you at no extra cost. Please telephone 0113 245 2623 (Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm) or email email@example.com.
- We are also happy to guide you through the process of ordering, so we can understand your requirements, discuss the options available and help you decide exactly what you need, before placing an order.
- You are welcome to use our walk-in service and visit one of our local branches across the UK. Find the details of these on our Contact page.
Product details and prices
- Planning maps come in 5 scales dependent on your requirements: 1:100, 1:200, 1:500, 1:1250 and 1:2500. Please refer to your planning application forms for the scale(s) required.
- We can also print maps from A4 to A0 for you. Please contact us directly with your requirements.
- If ordered before 12 noon, we can post out 1st class the same day. Please expect up to 2-3 days for 1st class post. If you require a PDF to print yourself, we can offer a same day email service.
The most common scales required are:
1:1250 - Location Plan
Available in Black & White, building fill or full colour. (4-6 print copies standard).
A4 Value (200 x 200m)
Online Price £14.99 + vat
Shop Price £16.99 + p&p or vat if emailed as a pdf
Download Sample (75k)
1:500 - Site Plan (or Block Plan)
Available in Black & White, with building fill or in full colour. (4-6 print copies standard).
A4 Value (80 x 80m)
Online Price £9.99 + vat
Shop Price £11.99 + p&p or vat if emailed as a pdf
Download Sample (40k)
Printing your Maps
If you are printing the maps yourself, please refer to the following guide to ensure they are printed at the correct scale. Printing your map to scale PDF (50k)
We can print paper maps up to A0 size for, so if you need a bigger map or area printed, please contact us.
Historical maps & Aerial Imagery
Historical maps and Aerial Imagery are also available to order from Blackwell's.
These are perfect for: gifts, researching family history, land surveying, boundary disputes, historical research and much more...
You can find further details on the links below, or please contact us.
Residential Homebuyer's Review
We can also provide Homebuyer's Review reports. This is the only combined residential environmental and flood risk search available in the market and is driven by the highest quality historical information commercially available in the UK.
Features & Benefits
- It includes a fully interpreted and robust risk-rated environmental screening report, with Passed/Failed certificate, allowing prospective purchasers to buy a property with assured confidence.
- Reports include contaminated land, ground stability and flooding data and are compiled and interpreted by highly qualified IEMA accredited environmental consultants.
- Each report is checked by an expert, so allow up to 2 business days (but usually much quicker).
- combined environmental and flood risk assessment, plus ground stability information
- all reports determined to be "Further Assessment" reviewed by an Environmental Consultant before issue to the client
- single set of terms and conditions
- backed by £10 million PI cover
- recourse to GroundSure £60,000 remediation contribution
- from £43.70+VAT
For further details please contact us